BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

4/22/2011

Happy Easter!

Hii


I just wanted to come and say happy easter to ya (::



I drew you some kind of easter card. It managed well actually (::

We have easter holiday in Finland. We don't need to go to school on friday, weekend of course, and Monday. It means 4 days off (::

Today (Friday) we were visiting our cousins. It was a lot of fun. And tomorrow (Saturday) I'll go to see my grand parents. I think I'll be back on Monday.

But now I go to bed. Good Night and happy easter again (:

<3: Nina-

3 comments:

Cata said...

Why dont you write to this blog, as much you write in to the other blog?

Nina- said...

sometimes I don't really have time to write to my other blog neither... I know I should write here more often, but then I thought that no-one is reading this one, 'cause I never got any comments... But I will write here too when I just have some time (::

Cata said...

i like more read this.. i dont know why:D