BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

4/18/2011

Today.

Helloo. So, like the headline tells, I'm gonna tell you about my day.


My school started at 10:00am, but I was just sleeping, I woke up at 12:25pm and I left to school then :D I set up an alarm at 8:45am, but my phone didn't work, it didn't wake me up. I was at school at 12:35pm, and I went to my classroom just like "goood morning everybody, I'm finally here!" My teacher wasn't mad, he just said that I have to go and eat something. So.. yea. I went to canteen and ate something and back to classroom and others were writing a story, so I starded to write a story too.. I tried to write it like 2hours but I couldn't write anything.. I was still tired! I'll write it to the end at home, it has to be ready on Thursday.


From 2-3pm we had PE. We walked that 45minutes. I was with Veera, and after 15minutes we both felt bad, I don't know why. I had headache, my stomach hurt, my ear hurt and it was cold.. Finally at 3:00pm we leave to home. On the way to home I realized that my phone is broken.. not just the alarm-thing, but when I try to call someone, it calls like 2 seconds but then my phone switches itself off. Or if someone calls to me, right when I answer, my phone switches itself off. Everything else worked but alarm and calling.


At home I sent dad an e-mail 'bout my phone and then I just was at computer. at 4:30pm I went to market with mum. She bought me shocolate so I can bake Daim-cupcakes (: And she bought me one new Finnish magazine called 'New Look'. When we came home I read that magazine for a moment and I changed my clothes and went to my cheerleading trains. We have cheerleading performance soon and we can't do really anything. Our trainers are totally bad ):





That's no my cheerleading team, but we practiced stunts like those (: pictures from weit.

My trains ended at 7:30pm. I came home, ate, and came to computer again. I wrote to my Finnish blog and now I'm writing here. But now I have to go, I need to do my homeworks and we have English wordest tomorrow, I need to read


Bye.

Love: Nina-

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.