BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

5/27/2011

online shopping (;;

Hii (::


I'm feeling bad 'cause I haven't been writing here lately. Sorry. 
This isn't anything important, but I just wanted to tell you something so.. yap ::D


I just made an order from online store called Ellos. I bought some clothes (: Yay. I've never found clothes from online stores really. This is maybe the 2nd or the 3rd time when I'm ordering clothes from the net :D But we are not going shopping soon and I thought that I need more clothes! I searched for nice clothes there like 5hours and I found 4, which I'm gonna order :D


I love this shirt. It's just really.. me : D It's just 14,75€


I've wanted white capri-pants all this spring. These look like too big for me, I think I have to return them, but I'll try them (;; 16,90€

This shirt is just lovely. And only 8€ !

And I need "bikini-pants" I have not idea what's their real name ::D

Okay. What do you think? Hot or Not? lol ::D

Love: Nina

0 comments: